Rajasthan State Health Government under National Rural Health Mission 2021 has showered the vacancies like blessings over many government job-seekers. Aspirants who were aspiring to be a part of this mission will be successful to apply for Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021. Without delaying the wonderful chance, apply for the Staff Nurse Vacancy of Rajasthan 2021 as soon as possible. Staff Nurse Vacancy of Rajasthan 2021 going to give employment to many of the eligible and interested candidates. This article will help the candidate to know about the vacancy like eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply for the application form, etc.
Candidates with the certification of ANM or GNM can easily apply for the post. For details of Staff Nurse Vacancy Rajasthan, go through the following article.
Eligibility criteria for Staff Nurse Rajasthan 2021
- Applying for the post of Staff Nurse requires a basic qualification to be passed. General Nursing and Midwifery and Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery are here with qualification requirements.
- 12th, 12th with GNM/ B.sc in Nursing/M.sc in Nursing/ 12th with a certificate of ANM/ degree or diploma in nursing from any recognized institution or university.
Selection Process of Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
- The selection procedure initiates with a written examination, then qualified candidates to get through and move to the next round.
- The selection procedure also depends on the merit list and cut-off marks declared by the authorities.
Application fee will be updated soon on the official website in notification.
Details of Staff Nurse Vacancy Rajasthan 2021
|ANM and GNM eligibility Criteria||Candidates must have a degree/diploma in nursing from a recognized university/ institution|
|Age criteria||The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum should be 45 years. Age relaxation will be provided according to government norms.|
|Detailed Advertisement||Will be notified soon on the official website|
|Online application commencement||Will be notified soon|
|Last date of online application||Will be notified soon|
The Process to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy Rajasthan 2021
Here are all the possible steps that you need to follow at the official website in order to apply for the Staff Nurse Vacancy Rajasthan 2021. Let’s click on the below link and apply online.
- Visit the official website of rajswasthya of Rajasthan. The official website link has been given below.
- On the main page, advertisements are being displayed with the latest update.
- Click the required searching point.
- First of all, read the notification carefully.
- Now move to fill the application form online.
- Fill in the details asked there.
- Upload image and signature.
- After this, it’s time to pay for the application fee amount.
- Pay it with the selected payment mode.
- Submit the form.
- Save the application form generated for future use.
The above steps need to follow at the official Website of the concerned University official Website. The direct link to visit the official website from here is listed below.
Important Links are here
Official link click here
Please note that details and information listed here about the Staff Nurse Vacancy in Rajasthan are just for your reference purposes only and taken from the other information websites. So please check all the details from the official website as well before taking any action on it.
Frequently asked question
Q. What is the salary of the Staff Nurse in Rajasthan recruitment 2021?
Ans. According to the notification, the salary of Staff Nurse Rajasthan 2021 is expected to be Rs. 5200-20210/- + 2800 as grade pay.
Q.What is the application fee for the Staff Nurse Rajasthan 2021 vacancy?
Ans. For the unreserved category it is RS- 450/- and For the reserved category, it is Rs.-350/-.
प्रश्न: NHM Rajasthan स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती के लिए कोन अप्लाई कर सकता है ?उत्तर: वो सभी उम्मीदवार जो सभी पात्रता मापदण्डों को पूरा करते है इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते है।
For further details visit the official website and read the official notification. The above-listed details are just for reference purposes only and taken from the other informative websites.