TA Army Selection Procedure 2021 must be check by the candidates who are preparing for the TA Army. This is most buzzing on our website and the most asked question “How to Join Territorial Army“. For Such Candidates, Team OID has provided all the details on this page for Territorial Army Selection Process and other details.
If you are one of those youth, who are preparing hard for Indian Army Jobs then this post is for you. Territory army provides immense opportunities and challenges to experienced youth of India. Why I said, Experienced youth? because these are very basic Criteria to Join TA Army. You must have working experience in Central Govt. /Union Territory /State Govt. /Semi Govt / Pvt. Sector / Self Employed. Any of these is fine. It is not compulsory to have a govt job, just work experience is needed.
TA Army Selection Procedure 2021
Aspirants are invited for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
Territorial Army Selection Process 2021 Latest Updates
Below is the list of steps given which you need to follow to get the final section in TA Army. Before proceeding further know basic facts about TA army.
Who can join TA Army Bharti?
- Only Male candidates can Join the TA army (Maybe in the future Female will be allowed)
- Territorial Army is one of the services of the Indian Army which is a mix of volunteers from different professions.
- It is the second line of defense after Army and kept reserved for emergency purposes
- TA army can also be used for natural calamities etc.
- Territorial Army is not an occupation and meant for people who are gainfully employed or self-employed.
Procedure to Join TA Army 2021
Read below steps explaining the TA Army Selection Procedure. For more details, Interested Candidates should visit the official Website.
This is divided into two categories.
- For Civilian Selection process
- For Ex Servicemen officers Only
- A recruitment notification employment news and leading national newspapers is published every year ( June/ Jul and Dec/ Jan) to recruit TA officers.
- All the eligible candidates can send their applications to the concerned TA group headquarters. (List find below)
- Basic criteria is having age between 18 to 42 Yrs and Graduation in any discipline. (Check here – TA army Eligibility Criteria in detail)
After application – What Next?
- All the candidates whose application founds are correctly filled will be called for further rounds.
- First of all, there will a screening test which consists of a written exam and interview by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) at the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- All who qualify for screening tests will go through the Service Selection Board (SSB) procedure at various centers (Bhopal, Allahabad, Coimbatore) for the interview and group rounds.
- If you get a recommendation in SSB then you will undergo a Medical Exam by the medical Board for final Selection.
- Finally, your police verification will be done along with a side medical exam.
For Ex Servicemen officers Only
- Ex-Service Officers need to send their applications along with release order and release medical board proceedings directly to Add. Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), “L” Block, New Delhi-01.
- The candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl. Date Gen. TA GS Branch “L” Block Church Road New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board at New Delhi (Armed Forces Clinic) and Police Verification for shortlisted candidates.
FAQs on Territorial Army Selection Process
FAQs on Territorial Army Selection Procedure will be listed here shortly by the Team OID. In Case you also have any kind of queries on it then please feel free to ask us through comments.