TA Army Selection Procedure 2021– This is most buzzing on our website and the most asked the question “How to Join Territorial Army“. So don’t worry here you will get to know the entire process step by step. We have been constantly providing all the updates to aspirants regarding TA Army Jobs.
If you are one of those youth, who feel energetic towards Indian Army Jobs then this post is for you. The territory army provides immense opportunities and challenges to the experienced youth of India. Why I said, Experienced youth? because this is a very basic Criteria to Join TA Army. You must have working experience in Central Govt. /Union Territory /State Govt. /Semi Govt / Pvt. Sector / Self Employed. Any of these is fine. It is not compulsory to have a govt job, just work experiences are needed.
TA Army Selection Procedure 2021
Young men aspirants are invited for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
Hope this line helps you pretty much. You don’t have to sacrifice your primary profession (wherever you are working).
Bang! Motivational Line.
“You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier“
So how do you fill the application or proceed to join TA Army?. So let’s check the selection process.
Territorial Army (TA) Selection Process 2021
Below is the list of steps given which you need to follow to get the final section in the TA Army. Before proceeding further know basic facts about the TA army.
Who can join the TA army?
- Only Male candidates can Join the TA army (Maybe in the future Female will be allowed)
- Territorial Army is one of the services of the Indian Army which is a mix of volunteers from different professions.
- It is the second line of defense after Army and kept reserved for emergency purposes
- TA army can also be used for natural calamities etc.
- The territorial Army is not an occupation and meant for people who are gainfully employed or self-employed.
Procedure to Join TA Army in 2021
Read the below steps explaining the TA Army Selection Procedure.
This is divided into two categories.
- For the Civilian Selection process
- For Ex-Servicemen officers Only
- A recruitment notification employment news and leading national newspapers are published every year ( June/ Jul and Dec/ Jan) to recruit TA officers.
- All the eligible candidates can send their application to concerned TA group headquarters. (List find below)
- The basic criteria are having age between 18 to 42 Yrs and Graduation in any discipline. (Check here – TA army Eligibility Criteria in detail)
After application – What Next?
- All the candidates whose application founds are correctly filled will be called for further rounds.
- First of all, there will a screening test which consists of a written exam and interview by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) at the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- All who qualify for screening tests will go through Service Selection Board (SSB) procedure at various centers (Bhopal, Allahabad, Coimbatore) for an interview and group rounds.
- If you get a recommendation in SSB then you will undergo a Medical Exam by the medical Board for final Selection.
- Finally, your police verification will be done alongside the medical exam.
For Ex-Servicemen officers Only
- Ex-Service Officers need to send their applications along with release order and release medical board proceedings directly to Add. Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), “L” Block, New Delhi-01.
- The candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl. Dte Gen. TA GS Branch “L” Block Church Road New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board at New Delhi (Armed Forces Clinic) and Police Verification for shortlisted candidates.
Hope above points are helpful to you.
I’m wondering whether you are thinking that what is the work responsibilities of TA officers then click on the below article to read in detail
हम सभी छात्रों को सलाह देते है की स्कूल बोर्ड यूनिवर्सिटीज के परीक्षा फॉर्म, टाइम टेबल, एडमिट कार्ड, परिणाम, रेवलुएशन (रीचेकिंग) और साथ ही नई सरकारी नौकरियों पर नए अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए छात्र हमारे YouTube चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करे- चैनल विजिट करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे।
TA Army Selection Procedure: Documents to carry
All the candidates who cleared the written test conducted by PIB/ASB need to carry the below documents along with them for the rest of the rounds. Check out below the list of documents to carry.
- All educational qualification certificates (10th onwards).
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc) with photographs.
- Domicile/ Residential Address Proof.
- Certificate of age proof (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of Office.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating the nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Photocopy of PAN Card.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- In addition to the above, ex-service officers are required to submit the following additional documents:
- Release Medical Board.
- Release Order/ Certificate.
Group Head Quarters List:
- TA GP HQ, Southern Command – Pune, Maharashtra
- TA GP HQ, Eastern Command – Kolkata, West Bengal
- TA GP HQ, Western Command – Chandigarh, (union territory)
- TA GP HQ, Central Command – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- TA GP HQ, Northern Command -Udhampur, Jammu & Kashmir
TA army Exam Centers
The Examination will be held at the following Centers,
CHANDIGARH, LUCKNOW, PATNA, KOLKATA, SHILLONG, JAIPUR, PUNE, BENGALURU, HYDERABAD, UDHAMPUR, and SRINAGAR.
Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) for Territorial Army Commission is a free service. Do not pay a bribe to anyone. Beware of touts.
Thanks for reading TA Army Selection Procedure 2021 – How to Join Territorial Army. Please comment below if any questions in the selection process.
Q: How to Join Territorial Army?Ans: See above
Q: What is TA Army Selection Procedure 2021?Ans: See above