Whichever job you do whatever role you’re performing but I understand if you don’t love your jobs you are not going to enjoy what you are doing. It will be easy in starting for your work for money but if you talk for long term then you need to find a purpose to work for something.
For example, if you love serving this country as an army personal then you can go to any extent to show your love for this country. But we are joining the army for money then let me tell you my friend you can’t go to LOC at unbearable height and do this job. Without love for this country, you will give up in those conditions.
TA Army work Responsibilities 2021
Territory Army work profile and responsibility 2021 is discussed in this post. Few of the prominent personalities joined the TA army in past few years. Anurag Thakur MP, M S Dhoni, and Kapil Dev are few to name. There are many more to name in the line. It is a great honor for a person to join the Army as a territorial army personal.
What are the eligibility criteria for the personnel belonging to the TA and how the training is organized? Any graduate between the age group of 18 and 42 years are eligible to apply to the advertisements for recruiting into TA published twice a year. The candidates have to clear a preliminary interview board after which they have to go through an SSB interview, Medical Board, and Police verification before being commissioned into the Territorial Army.
For the non-departmental TA, training is provided at urban and provincial systems. A minimum of 30 days of training which is extendable to a maximum of 60 days including a camp of 14 days has to be completed by the personnel of TA every year. Four hours of training constitute a single day of training. Similarly, all officers are mandatorily required to undergo 10 weeks of post-commission training within the time span of 2 years of their commissioning.
Territory Army Roles and Responsibility
TA Army work Responsibilities – Let’s see TA Army work Responsibilities and little about TA Army. The members of TA are volunteers already employed in civil professions but receive military training for a few days in a year. Territorial Army came into existence bypassing the Territorial Army Act in 1948 and has its origins from the Territorial Army raised by the British in 1920 through the Indian Territorial Act, 1920. During the British times, the TA has grouped into two: “The Auxiliary Force’ for Europeans and Anglo-Indians and ‘The Indian Territorial Force’ for Indian volunteers.
The Territorial Army is a part of the Regular Army and its present role is to relieve the Regular Army from static duties and assist the civil administration in dealing with natural calamities and maintenance of essential services in situations where the life of the communities is affected or the security of the country is threatened and to provide units for Regular Army as and when required.
Presently the Territorial Army has a strength approx. 40000 persons comprising of Departmental TA units such as Railway, IOC, ONGC, and Non-Departmental TA units of Infantry Battalion (TA) including Home & Hearth Battalions, Ecological Battalion (TA) affiliated to various Infantry Regiments and Engineer Regiment (TA) for maintenance of Line of Control Fencing.
Type of Units: Armed Regt (TA), Infantry Battalion (TA), Air Defence (TA), Med Regt (TA), Engineers Field Park Coy (TA), Signal Regiment (TA), EME Workshop (TA), Coast Battery (TA), ASC GT Coy (TA), ASC Compo Platoon (TA), AMC Field Ambulance (TA).
Documents Required for TA Army Rally Bharti 2021
- 8th, 10th, and 12th Class mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate (स्थायी निवास)
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- NCC Certificate (If Available)
Territorial army recruitment rally Selection Process 2021
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
- For TA Army soldier salary see the official notification
FOR CIVILIAN CANDIDATES:-
- Candidates who filled the corrected application form will be called for screening (written exam and interview).
- You need to go to the respective TA Group Headquarters, called by the Preliminary Interview Board (PIB).
- Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB).
- The last round is the Medical Board for final selection.
FOREX SERVICE OFFICERS:
- Ex-Service Officers of three services should send their application forms along with the release order.
- Send the application to Addle Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of Mod (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01.
- You will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addle Date Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi.
- If Recommended then you will be required to undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi, and submit Police Verification Forms.
NOTE:- Candidate who will qualify in the written test of PIB/ ASB is required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of the interview.
स्कूल बोर्ड यूनिवर्सिटीज के परीक्षा फॉर्म, टाइम टेबल, एडमिट कार्ड, परिणाम, पुनर्मूल्यांकन और साथ ही नई सरकारी नौकरियों पर नए अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए छात्र हमारे YouTube चैनल को सब्सक्राइब कर सकते हैं- चैनल पर जाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
Required Documents list for TA ARMY Rally Bharti
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onward).
- Latest Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for Proof of age (Matric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with NOC by the department as per the format given below.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating the nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN Card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name of whom. The same must be published in the newspaper and submit the newspapers cutting along with the affidavit.
- Employee of Railways is required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
TA Army Salary Post wise
|Rank wise||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay (MSP)|
|LIEUTENANT||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||5400||6000|
|Captain||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6100||6000|
|Major||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6600||6000|
|LIEUTENANT Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8000||6000|
|Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8700||6000|
|Brigadier||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8900||6000|
That’s all on TA Army work Responsibilities 2021 and Territorial Army Roles and Responsibility 2021.
Q: What is the Territorial army recruitment rally Selection Process?Ans: Update soon