Tamil board SSLC and HSC results will release very soon at the official. Every year, the TN board releases its 10th and 12th class results in the month of May. So this year also, it can be expected that the TN board results will be released in the same month. After official declaration, we will provide also a direct link to the official website, by clicking the given link students can check their Tamil Nadu board 10th/SSLC results 2022/ TN board HSC/Plus 2 result 2022. Scroll down for links and guidelines to check the TN Board result on the official website.
Tamil Nadu board 10th and 12th class results are likely to declare shortly as the examination is over. Right now, the board has not published any information regarding results. TN board 10th and Plus two regular and private students will be notified here once the result declares officially.
Links to check TN Board Results
|Check TN Board SSLC/10th Result 2022|
|Tamil Nadu Board HSC/Plus 2 Arts Result 2022|
|Click Here for Tamil Board HSC/Plus 2 Commerce Result|
|Tamil Nadu Board HSC/Plus 2 Science Result 2022|
How to Check TN board SSLC/10th and 12th/Plus Two Results 2022?
To check the TN board SSLC and HSC Results 2022, you have to follow the below-given steps. Below we have provided a direct link to the official website and a complete procedure for checking results at the official website. Have a look at the procedure.
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu board. (Link is provided above).
- Click on Tamil board 10th / 12th class result’s link.
- Here, you will have Name wise and Roll number wise result checking option, you can select any option.
- Now, in the given space, you have to enter Your Name / Roll Number.
- After filling in the required information, click on the submit button for getting a result.
- Your TN board SSLC result / TN board HSC result will appear on your screen.
- Check the given information carefully and download your online mark sheet.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet and keep it secure for further use.
It is advised to all the Students/ Candidates that subscribe to our YouTube channel to get updates on school Board/ university events such as exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government Jobs.- Visit the Channel
If you have any questions regarding the results then just ask us via the comments. We will reply to you soon.
Rechecking/Retotalling and Supplementary Application Form
After the result declaration, if students have any kind of doubt regarding the results, they can apply for re-checking / re-valuation. And students who got supplementary in Tamil board class 10th / 12th examination, they have to fill the supplementary examination form for the compartment examination. Form filling procedure and fee structure will be provided here, once the process will start at the official website. stay with us for more updates about the same.
Point to be Remembered
- You can check the result by Name or Roll number, the TN board will provide both options for checking results.
- Check all details mention on your online mark sheet and make sure that the given information is correct or not if you saw any mismatch in the mark sheet then immediately contact your school.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet because with the help of it you can get admission to the next standard.
- After one month of the result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your school.
- The re-valuation and supplementary examination result will be released within one month.
Questions and Answers
Q1: When will Tamil Board SSLC/10th Result be declared?Ans: TN Board 10th class result will be declared in the month of May/June 2019.
Q2: Has TN Board HSC/12th Class result declared?Ans: Tamil Nadu Board 12th Class Results not yet declared by Tamil Board.
We hope that the above-given information about the Tamil Nadu board 10th class result / Tamil Nadu board 12th class result is helpful for you, In case if you have any queries regarding TN board results then feel free to ask us. You can drop down your queries here in the comment section. We will reply to you as soon as possible and be in touch with us for more updates regarding the results.