Tamil Nadu SSLC/10th class result can be accessed with the help of the below link, as the TN board will be declared their 10th class examination result soon. Every year, the Tamil board declares their SSLC result in the month of May so this time also the TN Board SSLC result is available in the same month. Now, after the official declaration, all TN board 10th class private and regular students can check their 10th class result at the official website by clicking the given below given link below. Scroll down for more information regarding the TN Board SSLC Results 2022.
TN Board SSLC result will be available soon. Students can get it via the below link.
Direct Links to Check TN Board 10th Class Result
If you are unable to find the correct links to access your Tamil Nadu board 10th class result at the official website, then you can click on the below links that will redirect you to the official website. The below links are inactive right now and will be active once the result declares on the official website.
How to check the TN board SSLC Results 2022?
If you don’t know how to check the result on the official website, then you have to follow the below-given procedure. Below we have provided step by step guideline for checking result at the official website, and a direct link to the official website is provided above.
- Visit the official website of the Tamil board ( link is given above).
- Here at the home page, find the 10th class result’s link and hit on it.
- Now, you will see Name wise and Roll number wise result checking option, choose an option for checking the result.
- Enter your Name or Father’s name / Roll Number in the given space.
- After filling in the details, click on the submit button.
- Within few seconds, you will have your Tamil Nadu board 10th class / SSLC result on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and take a printout of your online mark sheet for further use.
- If you forgot your roll number then there is nothing about to worry, you can easily find your result by your Name.
- Check your result carefully and make sure that all written information on the mark sheet is correct or not, if there is an error in it then please contact to TN board or your school.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet because you can use it as a duplicate copy of your mark sheet until you got your original mark sheet.
- The revaluation and supplementary application form process will start a few days after the result declaration.
Tamil board Revaluation and Rechecking Application Form
Students who got supplementary in the TN board examination, have to fill the supplementary application form for the compartment examination. And students who are not satisfied with their result, they can apply for rechecking / revaluation. The direct link to the official website and a complete fee structure for filling the form will be provided here on this page once the forming process will start officially. Rechecking and supplementary examination results will be available within one month from the examination.
TN Board 10th Result Name Wise
Students who forget their roll number can access their results with the help of roll number wise as well. Normally TN Board provides a roll number search option. Hopefully, this year also name wise search option will be there.
Keep visiting our website and also subscribe to our YouTube channel for more updates on school Board/ university events such as exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government Jobs- Click here to go On the Channel
Q&A on TN Board SSLC Results
Question and Answers will be updated soon here.
Q: When will we get our mark sheet from the Tamil Board?
Ans: After 20-30 days to results declaration, Tamil Board provides the mark sheet t the school. So, you can get it from your school.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Tamil board class 10th / SSLC result then ask us via comments. And want to add something in this article then write to us on email@example.com. Stay tuned with us for more updates and information regarding the TN board 10th class result.