The National Health Mission has taken the initiative to strengthen the centres of healthcare and welfare which are dealing in community health issues. By introducing health promotion activities and recruitments. To reinforce the workforce NHM has announced the vacancy for Community Health officer in Tamil Nadu 2021. Interested and laborious candidates are invited to join the force with energy and apply for it. It is a good chance for government job-seekers in the medical sector. Welfare of people around us can be easily done through being a part of the medical sector. NHM Tamil Nadu CHO 2021 is a good chance not to be missed.
NHM CHO Tamil Nadu 2021 is here with full details like eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, steps to apply etc. are being mentioned in this article below.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Tamil Nadu CHO Vacancy 2021
Eligibility criteria includes education qualification, age limit, etc. so go through the points carefully to find oneself eligible to apply for the post.
A candidate must be a domicile of Tamil Nadu and citizen of India.
Education Qualification Required for NHM CHO Tamil Nadu 2021
- Candidates must have acquired the Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery/ B.sc in Nursing or equivalent from the recognized university or board or institution by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates must have registered under Tamil Nadu Nursing Council.
Age limit for NHM CHO Tamil Nadu 2021
- Candidates must be of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years before applying for the post.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided as per the norms under NHM Tamil Nadu 2021.
Few points to be remembered
Candidates must be fluent in local language and to be known to local dialects too.
How to apply for NHM CHO Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, visit the official website. The link to the official website is given below.
- Open the highlighting link of the post-Community Health Officer.
- First of all the official notification carefully.
- After reading it, candidates are advised to fill application forms online only.
- Open the link to apply online.
- Fill the application form carefully with the required details.
- Upload the signature, photo, and required documents asked for.
- Submit the form after checking it carefully.
- Save the PDF format of the form for future use.
Important dates of NHM CHO Tamil Nadu Vacancy Process 2021
|Date of Official Advertisement||Will be announced soon|
|Date of online application starts||Will be announced soon|
|Last date to apply online||Will be announced soon|
|Date of admit card and exam date||Will be announced soon|
Important Links are here
Official website link – click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the salary of NHM CHO Tamil Nadu 2021?
Ans. Rs. 25000 per month is the salary of NHM CHO Tamil Nadu 2021.
Q. What is the application fee for the application form of NHM CHO Tamil Nadu 2021?
Ans. The application fee will be uploaded on the official website in the official notification.