There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations in India. These schools are controlled and operated by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). The exact number of vacancies (Around 8000 Approx) available in the all these school has been announced by the school/Management. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment. All details regarding the Recruitment like eligibility criteria, application dates, selection procedure etc are given below in this article. So scroll down to check
Qualification/ Eligibility for the Recruitment
All candidates who are thinking to apply for the Recruitment they all are suggested to make sure that they meet the educational and age criteria before they start registering themselves. If any candidate does not, Then He / She liable to be disqualified without refund of exam fees any time during the selection process and even thereafter whenever a discrepancy is noticed. Details regarding the eligibility are given below. So, check before applying.
Min Education Qualification
B Ed/ 2 Yrs Diploma
Age: As on 01 April 2020
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools (Less than 5 yrs Experience) TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi 40 Yrs (Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years)
- Registration – Starting date – 01 Sep 2019 & Last Date – 22 Sep 2019.
- Availability of Admit Card Online- 04 Oct 2019 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Exam held on – 19 & 20 October 2019.
- Results Declaration Date- 30 Oct 2019
Application Fees: Exam Fee. Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable).
Please Note: One candidate is eligible for one post only from PGT/TGT/PRT. If any candidate found with more than 1 post applied then his/her candidature will be cancelled automatically without any refund.
Candidates who want to succeed in recruitment. Thay all have to pass all below-listed test. So, have a look below.
- Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
If you want to check detailed info about the Selection Procedure then click here
List of Subjects
- Computer Science/ Informatics
- Home Science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
Candidates can check all the instructions for the application with the help of below link.
Direct Link for Application
If you have any kind of question about the above-provided info then ask us via the below form or also by the comments. We will respond to you soon.