Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria 2022 (TA Army) | प्रादेशिक सेना पात्रता मानदंड
TA Army (Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria) 2022: hi dear army aspirants, Applications are invited employed Ex Armed Forces Commissioned Officers to serve this nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental). Basically, the TA army is a platform for you to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice your primary professions.
So let’s discuss the TA Army Eligibility criteria with age limit, education qualification, and other detail.
TA Army Eligibility Criteria 2022 (प्रादेशिक सेना पात्रता मानदंड)
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY: After knowing Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria, You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences. We continuously try to give the latest updates on TA rally Bharti dates and Indian Army Bharti news.
let’s discuss the eligibility conditions for ta army.
प्रादेशिक सेना के अधिकारियों (गैर-विभागीय) के रूप में इस देश की सेवा करने के लिए पूर्व सशस्त्र बल आयोगयुक्त अधिकारियों को आवेदन आमंत्रित किया जाता है। असल में टीए सेना आप के लिए अपने प्राथमिक व्यवसायों को बलिदान किए बिना एक सैन्य वातावरण में सेवा करने के लिए मंच है।
Age Limit (आयु सीमा)
TA Army age limit is 18 years (Min) to 42 years (Max).
Age Relaxation (आयु मे छूट)
Upper age limit relaxation may be given at the discretion of the Chief of the Army Staff to the following,
- Ex-officers, Ex-VCOs/JCOs, and WOs (or their equivalent) of the three Services, The Indian Territorial Forces, State Forces, and the Auxiliary Forces
- Ex-serving JCOs of the Territorial Army
- Government officials and persons possessing technical and medical qualifications.
Educational Qualifications (शैक्षिक योग्यता)
- A candidate for the commission of a Non-Technical Arm i.e. infantry must hold a degree from a recognized university.
- A candidate for a commission in the Departmental Units must possess the following qualifications.
- For Railway Engineers (TA) – Must be a serving Gazetted Officer of the Indian Railways possessing appropriate qualifications required for different types of appointments.
- For IOC and ONGC (TA) – Must be serving Gazetted Officer in the concerned department possessing appropriate qualifications required for different types of appointments.
- For ex-officers of the three services and ex-serving JCOs of the territorial Army, the minimum prescribed qualifications may be relaxed provided they have a creditable record of service is considered adequate by the Selection Board.
- The decision of Army Headquarters as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidate shall be final.
Candidate must either be:-
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Physical Criteria (भौतिक मानदंड)
A candidate must be physically fit in all respects and be in the medical category S1H1A1P1E1.
Click here to visit the Official website of the Indian Army for more details on the TA Army Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Documents Required in TA Army Interview
A candidate who qualifies in the written test of the Preliminary Interview Board is required to bring the following documents in original along with self-attested copies at the time of the Interview at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters:-
- Application Form downloaded from www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- All educational qualification certificates (10th onwards).
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc) with photographs.
- Domicile/ Residential Address Proof.
- Certificate of age proof (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of Office.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating the nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Photocopy of PAN Card.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- In addition to the above, ex-service officers are required to submit the following additional documents:
- Release Medical Board.
- Release Order/ Certificate.
Note: Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of the Gazette Notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.शैक्षिक योग्यता
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF INDIAN ARMY
FAQs On Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria 2022
That’s all on Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria 2022 and please comment if any queries. किसी भी Doubts के लिए नीचे दिए गए बॉक्स में टिप्पणी करें, हम आपके प्रश्नों का जवाब देंगे !
Q: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Territorial Army?Ans: See above
Q: What is the age limit to fill the form of Territorial Army?Ans: The age limit for filling the form of Territorial Army is 18 to 42.
उत्तर: ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर चेक कर सकते है।
उत्तर: भर्ती के लिए आवदेन करने के लिए शैक्षिक योग्यताके बारे में हमने ऊपर जानकारी दी है।
I have 2 years diploma in electronics sir kya mere ko job mil skti h
Yes, faith rakho and railway ki teyari kro
Sir mujhe army me job karna hai. 2bar try bhi kar chuka hu.or running me 2nd bhi aya tha to pr bhi nhi rkha hai.mujhe army me hi job chahiye. Agla barti kab ho rah hai. Or kah
I have completed boom graduation 2014 I am eligible or not please tell me
I have completed bcom graduation 2014 I am eligible or not please tell me
sar agli bhati kab hai
Sir 123TA Grenadiers ki bharti kb ki h plz sir btana aap
The telemarketing company(keva) which i have join as a distributor gives salary based on products purchased, my salary is not constant through out the year,
What should i mention in my affidavit form in yearly income?
Awaiting for your response. Thank you
Sir self employment ke bare me detail bataiy
Any registered business of your own.
Sir the medical fitness test of territorial army as harder as indian army? How many time TA advertisement comes in a year??
Anirban, TA army medical and physical is very easy. They just check your physical fitness and you should not have any severe disease. Recruitment for TA army comes multiple times in year and sometime only once in year.
sir TA ki bharti ki height kini honi chahiya or isme written test hota h nahi
Yes, kapil, TA army conducts Written exam called PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW BOARD Written Exam — Check here syllabus and exam pattern –> http://www.techmario.com/territorial-army-syllabus-pattern/
प्रादेशिक सेना भर्ती के लिए लंबाई कितना होना अनिवार्य है
Not below 5.5 ft
Panzgam alg ki rally postponed huai kay sir hum ko information dana plz my contact number 9622401204 j $ k sir gggg plzzz and plzzzz ####@
Sir mai job krunga to bhart maa ke liye kya ye mera sapna pura hoga vande maa taram bhart Mata ki Jay
T ARMY ka 3rd zone rally 2018 ka list he kiya …indian army me 3 bar written me fail huwa …
Mai TA open bharti mai bharti hona chahata hu to please TA bharti Mai Hight Kitani Hoti hai
My DOB 01-06-1974,Now I am Ex CAPF, I’m Interested in TA officer, my Education Qualification BA pass, my vrs date 01-01-2017.can I qualify this post sir.
SIR M T.A ME BHARTI HONA CHATA HU THO T.A ME KITNI HIGHTCHIYE
Agra ka bharti Kyu nhi di TA me sub mujhe bhi bharti hona h
Sir mujhe army me bharti hona h TA ka bharti agra dist ka kyu nhi diya
Sir terratorial army mein national institute of Open school ki marksheet chalti hai kya, reply me please.