Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will conduct the Bharti for hiring eligible and talented candidates for the Post of TN Police Constable, SI & ASI, so candidates who are interested in working under Tamil Nadu Police and wish to get a job of TN Police Constable, SI & ASI, they can apply for the TN Police Constable, SI & ASI Recruitment through online at official website. And use only official website of TN Recruitment Board to fill the Tamil Nadu Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti 2019 form, don’t pay the fees at any unofficial website in order to application because only the TN Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites the application for TN Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti notification at its official website. Here below, we have provided all info about the TN Police Recruitment update like Eligibility Criteria, Physical Standard, Selection process, Application fees and application process, etc, so scroll down and read the entire article to get the info.
Department is planning to release recruitment notification form the post of constable. Candidates must all details regarding the same. Download TN Police constable Syllabus and Exams pattern, Exam date for TN Police constable exam will be announced latte.
TN Police Constable, SI & ASI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for TN Police Constable/ SI/ ASI Recruitment, they all should read the official notification and make sure about eligibility, after that if they are eligible then they can go for it, all eligible candidates can apply for TN Police Bharti at official website through online mode. So for candidates convenience, we have provided here all info regarding TN Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti Eligibility Criteria, so let’s have a look at below-
TN Police Constable Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- For the OC candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age is 24 years.
- For ex-servicemen, the age must be between 18 to 45.
- For SC and ST candidates -18 to 29 years. For helpless candidates, -18 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be according to recruitment rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized Board.
Tamil Nadu Police SI & ASI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 20 yrs.
- Maximum Age: 28 yrs.
- Candidates should have completed 20 Years as on 1st July 2019 and should not be more than 28 years in age.
- Age Relaxations will be provided as per the Govt Rules.
Education Qualification: The candidates should be having a graduate degree in any stream from any recognized college/ institute of India.
Reservation Quota for the post of SI & ASI:
- 20% of the Vacancies are reserved for Tamil Nadu Police Dept Candidates. Anyway, they have to qualify as per Tamil Nadu Taluk SI & Special SI Rules Law-14.
- 10% of the vacancies reserved for the candidates took part in College Level / State Level Game Events under 15 Sports Categories.
- General Candidates who completed their Graduation in Tamil will be given a 20% reservation after the Personal Interview Process.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti Physical Standard
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Physical Measurement
Height: Male Candidates
|General /BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC||170 cm||81- 85 cm ( 5 cm expansion)|
|SC/SC(A)/ST||167 cm||81- 85 cm ( 5 cm expansion)|
For Female Candidates
|General /BC/BC (M)/MBC/DNC||159 cm|
TN Police SI & ASI Physical Measurement
Height & Chest:
- For general male candidates- 170 cm, women candidates – 169 com
- For SC/ St- male candidates- 159 cm , women candidates- 157 cm
- For the male, the OC, BC, BC(M), MBC should obtain 170 cm and female 159 cm. For SC, SC(A) and ST category should obtain 167 cm and the female 157 cm.
- For the male, the entire categories should obtain standard 81 cm and expansion up to 86cm, and chest measurement test only for male candidates.
TN Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test Criteria
|Events||2 Marks||5 Marks|
|Rope Climbing||3.25 Mtrs||3.75 Mtrs|
|Long Jump||4.5 Mtrs||5.50 Mtrs|
|High Jump||17 Mtrs||21 Mtrs|
|100 Mtrs Race||16.5 Second||15.50 Sec|
|400 Mtrs Race||36.00 Second||33.00 Sec|
Tamil Nadu Police SI & ASI Physical Efficiency Test Criteria
|Events||2 Marks||5 Marks|
|Rope Climbing||5.0 Mtrs||6.0 Mtrs|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs||4.50 Mtrs|
|High Jump||1.20 Mtrs||1.40 Mtrs|
|100 Mtrs Race||15.00 Second||13.50 Sec|
|400 Mtrs Race||80.00 Second||70.00 Sec|
TN Police Recruitment Application Fees
As we know that we have to pay an amount of fee for TN Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti application, so have a look at below provide application fee structure.
- Fees for Constable Bharti Application: Candidates have to pay Rs 130/- as an application fee.
- Application Fees for Post of SI & ASI: Application Fee of Rs. 500 for TN Police SI & ASI Post
- Candidates who wish to apply under TN Police, General Category & Sports reservation quota are to pay Rs. 1000/- as Examination Fee.
How to Apply for TN Police Recruitment?
To apply for Tamil Nadu Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti, you have to follow below given process that we have described for your convenience in order to fill TN Police Constable/ SI/ ASI Bharti form, by following the process you can easily apply for it at official website, only online application mode will be acceptable.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
- Now, go to recent announcements and find TN Police constable / SI/ ASI Application link.
- After getting the correct link click on it.
- Then you will see the application portal on your screen.
- Here, you need to enter all necessary details like your name, mother’s & father’s name, DOB, education qualification, etc in the given blanks.’
- After that check, all entered info and click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fees according to your category.
- Here, your Tamil Nadu Police Constable/ SI/ ASI Bharti Application will be done.
- Now, take a printout of it for further use.
TN Police Bharti Selection Process
Candidates who will appear for the TN Police Bharti have to pass a few steps to be selected in the recruitment, their selection will be as per their performance in these below tests.
TN Police Constable Bharti Selection Process
- Written examination
- Document verification
- Physical measurement test
- Endurance test
- Physical efficiency test
- Medical test & Merit List
Tamil Nadu Police SI & ASI Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
Questions and Answers
Q1: Has TN Police constable vacancy notification released?Ans: Not yet. Tamil Nadu Police constable bharti notification will be released soon.
Q2: Any updates on Tamil Police SI recruitment notification?Ans: No Updates right now. Tamil police recruitment board may publish notification in coming days.
Thanks for visiting our website, we hope that the above-provided info about TN Police Bharti will help you, if you have any doubt or feedback regarding the above-provided info then you can submit it below in the comment section and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team we revert to you as soon as possible. And don’t forget to subscribe to our website, if you subscribe then we will provide all updates to you regarding the TN Police Constable, SI & ASI Bharti through notification.
TN Police Recruitment Admit Card
To check TN Police Constable/ SI/ ASI Bharti written test, physical test admit card, here we have given direct links that will be activated after availability of admit card at the official website.
Check TN Police Constable Written Test & Physical Test Admit Card
Check TN Police SI Written Test & Physical Test Admit Card
Check TN Police ASI Written Test & Physical Test Admit Card