Tripura Police Recruitment Board has released recruitment notice of Rifleman and Rifleman (Tradesman) for India Reserve (IR) Battalions (Male & Female). Interested candidates can apply for the Tripura Police Recruitment, all details of recruitment like vacancies details, eligibility criteria, category wise vacancy details, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Application Fees, application process and important dates of application etc so to get the below given info scroll down and read the entire article and students can also visit official website to get detailed information about Tripura Police Rifleman (GD) & Tradesman Recruitment 2019.
Tripura Police Recruitment Vacancies Details
Tripura Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for Rifleman (GD) & Rifleman Tradesman, so students can check all details about the recruitment from here on this page.
- A number of vacancy of Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) inside state quota:
1.1 Number of vacancy of Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) inside state quota:
2. A number of vacancy of Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) outside state quota:
|Name of post||Vacancies against UR Category|
|Rifleman (General duty)||337|
2.1 Number of vacancy of Rifleman (General Duty) (Male & Female) outside state quota:
|Riflemam (Tradesman)||Vacancies against UR Category|
Note– For Women & Ex-serviceman post-quota please read below given official notification.
Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Application Important Dates
Tripura police recruitment board released the recruitment notice on 7th March at the official website and Tripura police recruitment board had invited application for Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) through offline mode, all-important date of application is provided below in the official notification, so please see below.
Eligibility Criteria of Tripura Police Recruitment
|Age||18-23 years as on 1 st day of July|
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per your category or as per law, to know more about age relaxation please read below give official notification.
- For Rifleman (GD)- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board
- For Rifleman (Tradesman)- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board Or
- Two Years of work experience in respective Trades. Or
- One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute / Vocational institute at one year experience in the trade.
- Or Two years diploma from industrial training institute in the trade or similar trade.
- Relaxation: SC /ST candidates should have passed at least class-VIII.
Tripura Police Recruitment Physical Standard
Height & Chest:
|Candidate||Height (in cm)||Chest (In cm) Enexpended||Chest Expended|
Note- Full scheme of relaxation in height and chest is provided below in the official notification.
Tripura Police Recruitment Medical Test
The candidates must not have know-knee, flat foot, varicose vein, or squint eyes and they should have possessed high color vision. They must be good in mental & bodily health and free from physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Tripura Police Rifleman general duty and Tradesman recruitment selection process
Tripura Police Rifleman general duty and Tradesman recruitment selection process are based on physical efficiency test, written exam and personal interview, candidates have to go through all these tests to be selected for the post of Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) & Rifleman (Tradesman), tests which are as follows.
Triputra Police Recruitment Physical Efficiency Test Criteria
|1||Male||5 Km Race||to be completed within 24 minutes|
|2||Female||1.6 km Race||to be completed within 8 min 30 sec minutes|
Note– More details about Efficiency Test is given below given official notification.
Tripura Police Recruitment Written Examination/ Test
|Part||Subject||Numberof question||Maxim Mark|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||15||15|
|Part-B||Geberal Knowledge & General Awearness||15||15|
|Part-D||English/ Hindi/ Bengali/ Kokbork comprehension||15||15|
- All questions will be objective type in the examination.
- There will be 60 questions of 60 marks in the test.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
- Question Paper will be in three languages Hindi, English, and Bengali. According to the paper can be answered in any language.
Tripura Police Selection Process
Candidates who will appear for Tripura Police Recruitment, they need to go through all below-given tests to be finally selected for the post of Rifleman (GD) & Rifleman (Tradesman).
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview: It is the last step of the selection process and it is necessary for every male and female candidate who will pass the above two tests.
Selection Process Marking Scheme
|Test / Exam||Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test||30|
Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Official Notification
Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Application Fees
As we know that we have to pay a number of fees for Recruitment Application so we have provided the Fees Structure of Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Application.
- Rs- 100 (Rupee one Hundred) only for general candidates
- Rs- 50 (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/BPL Cardholder candidates
Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Application Process
Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment, to do so they have to download application form from official website of recruitment and after that fill the form correctly and attach the duplicate copy of required documents and send it to the given address along with application fees & without application fees the application will not be accepted in any way.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Tripura police recruitment board.
- Here find the official notification of Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment and read the notification.(above we have also provided the official notification of recruitment, you can check it).
- After that check your eligibility for the recruitment.
- Then download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Now fill the application form on your own and attache all necessary documents photocopy.
- After that send the application along with application fees and send it to the given address.
- After some days, if you are eligible for the recruitment then the recruitment board will release the admit card for you.
Please Note: The above provided Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Recruitment application process is based on below given official notification’s information, if there will be a change in the process then will update all changes here on this page.
Questions and Answers
we hope that the above provided information in this article about Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) (Male & Female) Recruitment will helps you, if you have any question/ doubt in your mind regarding the above-provided details then you can see the above provided official notification and also you can ask us through comments and by mail also, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will reply to you soon and try to solve your query. So don’t forget to subscribe to our website, if you subscribe then we will provide all info to you through a notification regarding Tripura Police Rifleman Recruitment and also about more upcoming Tripura police vacancy.
Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Admit Card
After a few days of application, Tripura Police Recruitment Board check all application and release admit cards for the candidates to appear in the physical test. Links to check & download Tripura Police Rifleman (General Duty) and Rifleman (Tradesman) Recruitment Physical Test & Written Test admit card will be provided here for candidate’s sake.