NTA organizes the entrance test UGC NET. The eligible candidates of the Indian Nationals for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship will be able to give surety to the performance by cross-checking answers from the answer key. UGC NET 2021 Answer key of May 2021 will be released soon on online mode only. Answer key of each paper and each subject will be released by NTA within the week after the examination. The answer key will contain all the correct and valid answers. It is published in PDF format.
This article will provide all the useful information related to the answer key of UGC NET 2021.
Candidates are advised to download the UGC Answer key only from the official website. Unofficial Answer keys may also help you but they are not trustworthy. Step by step process and direct links are listed below for your reference.
How can a candidate download the Answer Key of UGC NET 2021?
Here are all the steps that candidates need to follow in order to download the UGC NET 2021 Answer key from the official Website. The unofficial Answer key will also be there on youtube and informative blogs. An unofficial website Answer key may also help you but you should follow only the official Answer key.
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Answer key of all the subjects is present on the official website (https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P ).
- The page will open displaying the answer key of UGC NET 2021
- Enter the details- application number, D.O.B, and security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- Select and click on the respective answer key as required and then download it.
- Take the print out of the following answer key and check the given answer with the answer key.
- Paper 1 and 2 each correct answer consists of 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Calculate the score.
How to challenge the answer key of UGC NET 2021?
If you find any observation in the UGC NET Answer key 2021 then you may raise an objection to it. Scroll down and know how to challenge the answer key of UGC NET 2021?
- Candidates can raise an objection against the provisional answer key as it is provided
- by NTA itself. To know more, read the detailed steps of the process of challenging the answer key.
- Visit the official website ugcnet.nta.in
- Click on ‘answer key challenge’. You may find it at the bottom of the home page.
- Log in by entering the application number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Click on ‘ click here for challenge regarding answer key’.
- Answer options with all the other options will be there. Select the answer option
- which the candidate thinks is correct for the given question ID.
- Now, move to column ‘is question correct’. Select the ‘yes’ option from the list.
- Upload the relevant proof of the challenge aspirants have presented.
- As per the notification, for every challenging answer, a candidate has to Rs.
- 1000/- per question of answer key of UGC NET.
- Pay the required fee and proceed to submit the challenge
Important Links are here
Click Here to visit the official Website
Queries on it
Candidates are advised to feel free to share their questions with them through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible. Frequently asked questions and answers are also listed here for your reference.