Now, candidates can download UP B Ed Syllabus 2021 and the latest exam pattern from the below links, UP BEd Joint Entrance Examination Exam Pattern and Syllabus can be downloaded from the University’s official Website as well. Candidates are advised to follow the latest UP B.Ed. JEE Paper 1 Paper 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for batter preparation. Scroll down and check more details.
A number of candidates have applied for the UP B Ed Exam 2021. Now they are engaged in their Study to crack the Entrance Examination. But Without the Detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Written exam, it will be very hard to qualify for the Written Exam. That’s Why Team OID has provided the latest exam pattern and Syllabus of UP B Ed Entrance Exam 2021. candidates should start their studies according to the Syllabus And Exam Pattern.
UP B Ed Exam Pattern
Below the UP B Ed Entrance Exam Pattern for Board Questions paper 1st and 2nd. Candidates may download it from the official Website as well.
Question paper – I
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Language (English or Hindi)||50||100|
Questions paper –II
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Specialization Subject (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)||50||100|
The candidates need to attend only their Specialized Subject’s Questions. The Specialization subject would have selected by the candidate at the time of filling the Online Application.
- The Entrance Examination will have Objective Questions.
- The Exam will have Two Question Paper.
- Each question paper will have 100 Questions in aggregate.
- Maximum marks will be 200 of Each question Paper.
- Time Duration would be 03 hours (180 Minutes) for Each Questions papers.
- Each Question will be awarded 02 marks at every right answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 at every wrong answer.
- The Subjects of Question papers can be understood by the Above table.
UP B Ed Entrance Exam Detailed Syllabus – Subject Wise
Here is the detailed syllabus for the UP B Ed Entrance Exam 2021. The exam Pattern for this Exam is listed below.
- UP B Ed General Knowledge Syllabus:- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Language Test (English or Hindi): This section will have the Questions over language to check the Expertise of candidates in Language. The Candidate needs to Answer only one language Question. The candidates are free to opt for their Language test which they want to attain.
- General Aptitude Test:- Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallel0piped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- Specialization Subject:- In this section, the candidate needs to attend his / her Specialization subject and answer only those questions. There will be four subjects Art, Science, Commerce, and Agriculture.
Important Links are Here
Here are all the links that may help you. Let’s click on it and check more details.
|Admit Card||UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Notification||UP B.Ed Notification|
FAQs on UP B Ed Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The few Most possible Questions and Answers are listed here. If you have any queries on it then please ask us through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible.
Q: How many questions will be there in the UP B Ed Entrance Exam?
Ans: Each Question paper of the UP B Ed Exam will have a total number of 100 Questions in aggregate.
Q: Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers in UP B Ed Exam 2021?
Ans: There will be a negative marking of 0.33 at every wrong answer.