Initiative taken by National Health Mission (NHM) to introduce the application of Community Health Officer (CHO) in Uttar Pradesh 2021 is appreciable. NHM helps the major sector of society to fight health problems by introducing innovative ideas. To implement all those ideas, they even need a work force of workers or supporting hands. On behalf of that, NHM CHO UP 2021 recruitment has been announced.The recruitment of 6000 CHO’s will be done under the process.Desired candidates should not miss the opportunity to apply for the post of NHM CHO UP 2021 before the last date. Don’t wait for the last date, grab the opportunity as soon as possible.
Details related to the post of NHM CHO Uttar Pradesh 2021 have been mentioned below in the article. Read it carefully.
Eligibility Criteria of UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2021
To enter into the process of any examination, a candidate has to fit its eligibility according to the requirement of the job. Some rules of education qualification, age criteria, etc are mentioned under the norms of the official Notification of NHM CHO UP 2021. The candidate has to fulfill all that before applying for the post.
Educational Qualification for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have the Degree in B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) RNRM.
- Candidates must have registration in Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of online submission.
Age Limit for NHM UP CHO Vacancy
Age limit to apply for the post has been mentioned below:
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age -35 years(as on 1st January 2021 )
The upper age relaxation will be applied as per norms mentioned in the official notification of NHM Uttar Pradesh 2021.
Desired points to be there in Candidate of NHM CHO UP 2021
- One should have proficiency in the local languages and dialects.
- Experience of 2 years in the health sector.
- Must have worked in the public health system, like at primary/community health centre
Steps to apply for NHM UP CHO Vacancy 2021 Online
- Visit the official website of NHM CHO UP. The official link of the following is given below.
- In the latest news and updates, find the link to the Community Health Officer 2021 notification/ advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, switch to apply online.
- Get yourself registered with a login id n password.
- Move to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the required details asked for.
- Upload image, signature, and documents asked for.
- Before submitting check it carefully.
- Pay the application fee amount in the online mode available.
- PDF format of the form will be generated.
- Save it or take printouts for future use.
Important dates related to the post will be updated soon.
Important Links are Here
Official Link click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the application fee for NHM CHO UP 2021?
Ans. Application fee will be updated soon on the official website.
Q. What is the Selection Process of NHM CHO UP 2021?
Ans. The Selection Process starts from a written exam, merit list, and then interview.