University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is a university level entrance test organized every year before start academic sessions. They all who are looking to face this examination remind one thing that is 2021 submission is a necessary thing to participate in this examination. The exam qualifiers get offers for admission in various specializations in engineering as well. The exam organizer also offers admission directly for JEE Mains and Board Merit List basis. There should be such kind of fraction as well to ensure through the below discussion on UPESEAT application form like important dates, application fee, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online.
UPESEAT Application Form 2021
The application form is available to be filled through offline and online both modes. You all shall be requested that to get knowledge about the starting and last date of registration because during that schedule registration window will be active. UPESEAT 2021 Online Registration days whenever officially announced we like to inform everyone about that to everyone.
- The admission counters are available at Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai from where the offline application can collect.
- The application form is also available through online mode on the university official desk
- There is no correction facility so enter all details carefully at registration time and take a printout of this application form after a successful registration
UPESEAT 2021 Application Fee
- The registration process is available in stages where we did all at last one should be reaches to the application fee payment stage. Through net banking, if you pay this amount then charges will be 1850 rupees and in the case of DD, the application fee is 1750 rupees.
- In case you pay through demand Draft make sure to pay it in favor of UPES Fee Account payable at New Delhi. On the other side in the case of online do through net banking by using your debit/credit card details.
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There should three kinds are available for admission on basis of that UPESEAT eligibility criteria way wise available below.
For UPSET 2021
- Age Criteria: They all whose date of birth-
- Qualifying Exam: Minimum 60% scored degree of 10th or 12th.
- Subjects: Completed his 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
For JEE Mains
- Qualifying exam: 12th Pass with minimum 60% marks
- Subjects: 60% aggregate scores in PCM group
For Board Merit
- Qualifying Exam: 80 percentile students in 10th and 12th class are eligible to apply
- Subjects: 890% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics group
For Uttarakhand Board
- Clear Examination: Applier must have Higher & Senior Secondary degree from a recognized board
- Subjects: 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at senior secondary
- Your rank is within 150 toppers of the state board
स्कूल बोर्ड यूनिवर्सिटीज के परीक्षा फॉर्म, टाइम टेबल, एडमिट कार्ड, परिणाम, पुनर्मूल्यांकन और साथ ही नई सरकारी नौकरियों पर नए अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए छात्र हमारे YouTube चैनल को सब्सक्राइब कर सकते हैं- चैनल पर जाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Date
The examination schedule will be available for all categories in this order everyone can make sure their event-wise dates in the below available comment box after UPESEAT 2021 Notification releases.
|Online registration availability||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||–|
|Admit card available||–|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
The process of registration is very simple. Accordingly should be a volunteer to do some effort for registration carefully because in case of mistakes have not opted for modification in the application.
- You can take the first search to visit the official website
- You need to enter personal details by registered yourself
- Click to submit these details and your account is successfully created
- After registration on mail id link will be sent
- Open your account with the given UPESEAT Login ID and password details
- Fill in all required details like test centers, qualification, address, etc.
- Upload scanned images of signature and photo
- By using net banking complete the task of payment as well
- After online application submission successfully your unique number for this application is available
- Note down this number is needed at the time of counseling and collect its printed copy of the application form
FAQs For UPESEAT Application Form
Here we have posted some FAQs. If you have any doubt you can ask us in the comment box, we will respond soon.
Q. What is the Last date of UPESEAT Application Form?