West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level exam organized for admission in the first class of engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy courses. Make sure this exam is organized for seats fulfill in government colleges and reputed colleges as fund/private as well. For taking participation in this exam we introduce with everyone that makes sure WBJEE Application Form 2020. You have to get its eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates, applying instructions, and others which we need to know before going for registration. This examination board is responsible to ensure admission entrance examination and they going to start the registration task very soon as possible so before that have made clear sense about basic knowledge.
WBJEE Application Form 2020
The state-level exam organized every year before starting academic sessions in 2020. To have participated in that make sure to have done successfully submission of WBJEE 2020 Application Form online. For that, we have an official window active for the limited time period and were before the last date of registration has needed to be done. Make sense clear about the exam scheme as well that availability of application form is very soon so make sure accordingly versatile alert here by visiting regularly.
- Candidates are informed that WBJEE 2020 online application will available through online mode
- You have to submit application form one time only
- As detailed upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format
- The size for a photograph is 3KB to 100KB and signature is 3KB to 30KB as well
- There is application correction option is available for a limited time period as well
- After done registration successfully make sure to take a printed copy of confirmation page
WBJEE 2020 Application fee
The amount of application is chargeable on each registration. For available sense make sure the below category wise amount paid at the time of registration because after that should have the possibility for getting registration successfully.
- 500 rupees application charges and additional bank charges
- You can use net banking for fee payment by using debit/credit card
- In Allahabad Bank through e-Challan also have the option to pay this amount
- The application amount is non-refundable
WBJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This is the most important part accordingly we can see that according to our record eligible to apply for respective admission tests as well. You should be volunteered for this exam so make sure accordingly sense clear first before reach on a destination where WBJEE Registration 2020 is running now.
- Indian students only eligible
- According to the age limit, the minimum age is 17 to 25 years
- For engineering make sure have done HS/12th with Physics, Mathematics along with one elective that is Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, or Computer application
- Students are needed to score minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category as well)
WBJEE 2020 Dates
Guys better knew you all that important dates are unable in the below table because official notification is not declared yet. Whenever for that official news out on WBJEE 2020 Form we like to share about that with every single person. You have some sense about expected months from where chances to be taken dates.
|Application form starts||–|
|Last date to fill the application form||–|
|Download confirmation page last date||–|
|Application correction schedule||–|
The simple ways we like to present in front of every single person so make sure accordingly command on them. You should have needed to take steps as detailed on the live platform while doing online registration as follows.
- Candidates visit fist to the official link
- You have to use WBJEE Login to close to the application form
- Make sure to have click on the link is available for opened screen
- Enter details besides application as required like general academic record and others. You should be carefully filled them besides to a place that is available for that.
- After submitting the application number will be generated and SMS/Email will be sent to candidate mobile number and registration id
- You have to upload scanned images of photo and signature in the prescribed format as well
- After that complete fee payment process through net banking or E-Challan
- Finally, the application successfully is done and make sure to download the confirmation page