West Bengal(WB) board 10th and 12th results will be declared soon on the official website. WB board examination has finished recently and the board is all set to release their 10th and 12th class results in the coming months. We will provide here direct links to the official website and guidelines for checking WB board 10th and 12th class results on the official website once the board will publish information about results officially. Hence, all students are advised to be in touch with us and visit the official website only, don’t trust unofficial websites which are also clamming to provide results on behalf of the West Bengal board.
West Bengal(WB) board 10th and 12th class results will be available soon on the official website. The link is given below.
Links to Access WB Board Results 2021
With the help of the below links, you will redirect you to the official website only. After that, you have to follow the below guidelines.
|Links to Access WB Board Results 2021|
|WB Board 10th Result 2021|
|WB Board 12th Arts Result 2021|
|Check WB Board 12th Commerce Result 2021|
|WB Board 12th Science Result 2021|
How to Check WB Board Results? | West Bengal Board 10th and 12th Class Result 2021
To Check the West Bengal board result, you need to follow the below-given step by step guidelines. Below we have provided complete procedure and a direct link of the official website for checking result at the official website. Have a look at the procedure.
- First of all, visit the official website of the West Bengal board ( link is provided above)
- On the home page, find the 10th class /12th class result link from the newsfeed and click on it.
- Now, you will have Name wise and Roll number wise result checking option, you can find your result by both options.
- Here, you need to fill in your Name or father’s Name / Roll Number in the given column.
- After entering information, click on the submit button.
- Now, your West Bengal board 10th / 12th class result will appear on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and take the printout of your online mark sheet.
WB Board WB Madhyamik and HS Results Name Wise
WP Board students would be able to check his/her Madhyamik and HS result name wise as well. Links to access result name wise will be provided here as soon as the result declared.
Students can visit this web portal regularly and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for getting new updates on school Board/ University exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government jobs– Link for Visiting the Channel
- You can access your TN board result by Name or Roll number, the board will provide both options for checking the result.
- Check all the information carefully given on your result and make sure that the given details are correct, if you saw any error in it then please contact your school.
- Take a printout of your online mark sheet; with the help of it, you can get admission to the next standard.
- After a few days of the result declaration, you can collect your original mark sheet from your school.
- Rechecking and supplementary examination form will be available after 15-20 days of result declaration.
Rechecking and supplementary Application form
Students who got fewer marks in the West Bengal board 10th and 12th class examination and want to apply for revaluation. And If students got supplementary in examination then they have to fill supplementary examination form, for all of them, we will provide here a form filling procedure, fee structure, and a direct link to the official website procedure, once the process will start officially.
Questions and Answers
Q1: On Which website We can check WB Board 10th and 12th class results?Ans: WB Board 10th and 12th class result will be declared on the official website only. links to the official website to check results are provided above.
We hope that the above-given information regarding the West Bengal board 10th and 12th class result is helpful for you. If you have any query about the same then you can ask us through comments. You can get more information by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and be in touch with us for more updates.