West bengal Police Recruitment has released vacancies for the Post of West Bengal Police Constable, all eligible and interested candidates can apply for online/ offline for the WB Police Constable Bharti, Direct link for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment application is provided below here on this page for your convenience. Below here in this article, we have provided all information about West Bengal Police constable bharti like important dates of application, fees structure, vacancies details and eligibility criteria, physical standard and application process etc, so scroll down and read the entire article for the information and stay tuned with us for more updates regarding the same, candidates can visit official website to see the official notification.
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Here we have provided all eligibility criteria of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment, interested candidates can read this article to get the info-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of above the Madhyamik level.
Language Proficiency: Candidates must be able to read, write & speak in Bengali language (except Darjeeling & Kalimpong Districts).
West Bengal Police Constable Vacancies Details
- Number of Vacancy – 3000 posts
- Category wise Details-:
- General(UR)-1170 Posts
- General(E.C.)-480 Posts
- SC-450 Posts
- SC(E.C.)-210 Posts
- ST-120 Posts
- ST(E.C.)-120 Posts
- OBC-A-210 Posts
- OBC-A(E.C.)-90 Posts
- OBC-B-150 Posts
- OBC-B(E.C)-60 Posts
Important Dates of WB Police Constable Recruitment
- Starting Date of application Online/ Offline: 11 March 2019
- Last Date of application Online/ Offline: 10 April 2019
- Last date for Receipt of Application through postal service (For offline): 10 April 2019
- Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 12 April 2019
Bengal Police Constable Bharti Application fees
- All categories of West Bengal: Rs. 220/- (Application Fee: Rs. 200/-+Processing Fee: Rs. 20/-)
- For SC/ ST Categories of West Bengal: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking
- Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
- For more details please see official notification.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment?
If you don’t know how to apply for West Bengal police constable bharti at official website then there is nothing about to worry because here we have provided a complete process of WB Police Constable Bharti application, so by following the below provided process you can easily fill your West Bengal Police Constable Bharti form at official website. And one more thing don’t pay the fees at any unofficial website regarding WE Police constable bharti application because except of West Bengal Recruitment board’s official website nowhere you can not apply for West Bengal police constable recruitment. Application process is described below for your reference.
- First of all, go to official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board- wbpolice.gov.in.
- Now click on “Recruitment” and find the advertisement “Recruitment to the Post of Excise Constable(including Lady Excise Constable) in the Subordinate Excise Service under Finance Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2019”.
- Here you have to click on the advertisement notification.
- After that official notification will be open on your screen, now read it and check eligibility.
- To apply for the Recruitment, go to application portal.
- Here, enter all asked info and scan all necessary documents like Photo, educational certificate and other important documents.
- After that check the entered details and submit the application.
- Then pay the fees and take a printout of your West Bengal Police Constable Bharti application for further use.
- If you want to apply for this recruitment via offline, you can download the application form at official website and then fill up the form correctly and attache the duplicate copy of all necessary documents.
- After that send the application to the given address, before the closing date.
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for Bengal Police constable bharti and wish to get this job we would like to inform them, they have to go thorough below listed steps to be selected for the post of West Bengal Police constable. So let’s see the below given selection process of West Bengal Police Constable Bharti-
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Medical test
- Written test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Note– For more information about West Bengal police Recruitment, you can visit official website.
Questions ans Answers
Thanks for visiting our website, we hope that the above given information regarding West Bengal Police constable recruitment will helps you, if you have any query or question about the above given info in your mind then feel free to ask us, you can submit your queries below in the comment box and also you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will reply to you as soon as possible. And don’t forget to subscribe our website, if you subscribe then we will provided all updates to you regarding West Bengal Recruitment through notification.
Direct Link for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment
Here, we have provided (Below in the table) direct link of official website to fill the West Bengal Police constable bharti, with the help of below given link you will be redirected to the official website, where you can easily apply for the same.
About West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment
|Job Type||Police Job|
|No of Vacancy||3000|
|Recruitment||West Bengal Police Constable|
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Application Starting Date||11-Mar-19|
|Last Date of Application||10-Apr-19|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Exam date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be released before 15 days of Exam date|