Bank Bharti: Central Bank of India has released the notification of new recruitment. Central Bank of India has released the notification for 192 posts of Specialist Officer for which the application forms will be filled from 28 October to 19 November.
Application Fees of Central Bank of India Recruitment
The application fee for Central Bank Specialist Office Recruitment has been kept at Rs 850 for General Other Backward Class and Economically Weaker Section, apart from this the fee for Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Female has been kept at Rs 175. The fee will have to be paid through an online medium.
Central Bank of India Vacancy Age Limit
The age limit for Central Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment has been kept different for each post. Age will be calculated as of 30 September 2023. Apart from this, all categories will also be given relaxation as per government rules.
Educational Qualification of Bank Bharti/ Central Bank of India Bharti
The educational qualification for the post of Specialist Officer is different according to the post, which you can see in the official notification.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process
- Stage-1: Written Examination
- Stage-2: Interview
- Step-3: Document Verification
- Stage-4: Medical examination
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment?
For Central Bank of India recruitment, candidates will have to apply in online mode. To apply, they will have to follow the normal procedure, after which they will be able to apply.
- First of all the candidate has to go to the official website, here you have to click on the recruitment section.
- After seeing the notification, you have to apply online, for which you have to go to the IBPS site, the direct link of which is given below, after clicking here you will have to register.
- In registration, you have to fill in all the information correctly, upload your documents, and click on the submit button given below.
- You have to pay your application fee click on the final submit below and take a printout of the application form for future use.