Details regarding the BSF Recruitment are listed below for candidates’ convenience.
- The date for Advt: Update soon
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30 days from the Employment newspaper
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Far Flung Areas: 45 Days from the Employment newspaper
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For SI (Master/ Workshop, Engine Driver): Rs.200/-
- For HC (Master, Workshop, Engine Driver) & CT (Crew): Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: through Demand Draft
- 10+2 or it’s equivalent with relevant certificate
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree (Engg)
- Matriculation with relevant certificate
- Matriculation or its equivalent
Recruitment Official Notification
Link to Check BSF Recruitment Notification– Available soon
Students can subscribe to our YouTube Channel for getting new updates on school Board/ University exam forms, time table, admit card, results, re-evaluation, and new government jobs- Link for Visiting the Channel
Here in this section, you can ask us anything about the BSF Bharti. Our team will answer all your queries soon.