CLAT Online Application 2021-We wish you all the best for the coming law entrance examination and like to share some guideline for online application submission easily. Common-Law Admission Test is in short popular by name is CLAT 2021. Year after year this national level examination will be organized commonly by 19 Indian National Law Universities. We need to score the best marks in this examination to ensure a good rank because accordingly that have seat in one of the best institutions for UG & PG Laws. To take participate in the exam make sure to do the number one task that is CLAT Application Form 2021 will be announced in the first week of January 2021. You have to catch complete details regarding registration way and done it smoothly by ensuring below discussion.
CLAT Application Form 2021 Apply Online
The best detail we wanted to share with everyone that is through online mode in January month CLAT 2020 official window takes activeness. Where all candidates according to their streams should ensure all subject marks as well. You should have needed to complete your registration before its last days after that window will be close to doing this task. Make a sure academic record in hand while going for registrations and have carefully read on points coming below.
- Through online mode, registration will be available
- The application form started in 1st week of January 2021
- The last date we have so make sure before or on the same day to done registration successfully. Last week of March 2021 possibility to have registration over
- It is advised you all that one chance is given to fill application form so make sure accordingly fill up details besides that
- There is requirement to attach with online form scanned photograph and signature copies where photo is in size 20 KB to 50 KB and signature is in size of 10 KB to 20 KB. The candidates belong from specially Abled Person certificate make sure to upload its scanned copy with the application
- In case of NLUs have to fill preferences
CLAT Application 2021 Fee
This is important task we have to do at time of registration. The last stage of application will be fee payment so complete it to done registration successfully. You have net baking and Challan option for fee payment as suitable ways need to use that.
- For General/OBC/SAP application fee is 4000 rupees
- For SC/ST candidates application fee is 3500 rupees
- For availing question paper 500 rupees extra charges
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There should be two courses for qualifiers of this exam one is LLB and second is LLM so make sure accordingly fractions here. The important character of CLAT Eligibility is nationality and education qualification. The details on this fraction are as follows.
|Age Limit||No age limit||No upper age limit|
|Education Qualification||12th pass with 45% marks (40% for ST/SC candidates)||LLB/5 Year integrated LLB (Hons.) from authorized institute with 55% and reserved category with 50% marks|
|Appearing Candidates||12th appearing candidates also able to apply||Final year candidates can apply|
CLAT Application Form 2021 Dates
As we can see still official notification is not releases yet so we take look on last year examination schedule on behalf of that prepare below table. You don’t need to be worried because in same months they like to take dates are that clear whenever official notification releases.
|Application Form starts||2021|
|Last date for form submission||2021|
|Admit card availability||2021|
|CLAT Exam Date –||–|
|Answer key availability||2021|
|Last date of presentation of answer key||2021|
|If require then upload modified answer key||2021|
|First Seat allocation comes||2021|
|Counselling fee payment last date||2021|
How to apply fill CLAT Application Form 2021
You can find first official platform and make sure to complete registration after observe exact location by playing search track according to below guideline.
- Visit the official link first of all
- After the open, the live source of CLAT 2021 click on the available link for Apply Online
- New registration tad is there click upon it
- Read instructions for registration and click on continue
- There are details you need to fill in about a name, father’s name, mother’s name, email id, mobile number and after filling them correctly make sure to have click on sane and next button option.
- After being successful registration gets a tag that registration is successful. Check your mail to login
- Fill in login details and submission button choose
- Upload scanned file of images of image and signature
- After that fill in details as needed about qualification, category, and NLUs preference
- Verify your details link we need to click on that and then Save & Next
- Review option you can use to verify all details are correctly there
- The Final Submit option is available so click on it
- Download & Save to keep printed copy of application form