The officials of the Delhi Technological University (DTU) will release the DTU Time Table 2021. We have given a direct link to download the Delhi Technological University Date Sheet 2021 which is available at the end of the page. All the students are advised to check the exam dates available on the DTU Time Table 2021. However, we had given the direct link to download the DTU UG/ PG Exam Time Table 2021 which is available at the end of the page. The Time Table can also be downloaded from the official website, dtu.ac.in.
The table below has been curated with all the information.
|DTU Date Sheet 2021 | DTU Exam Time Table|
|University Name||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Course Name||UG, PG Courses|
|Name of Exam||Sem Exams|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Date Sheet Release Status||To Be Released|
|Category||University Time Table|
|Mode of Results Declaration||Online|
Students can follow the Below Instructions for the time table
- First of all the students need to visit the official site of the Delhi Technological University dtu.ac.in.
- On the home page, students can find the Examination & Result.
- Click on the link and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, students have to select the Date Sheet section and press on it.
- Click on the link and the Delhi Technological University Date Sheet 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the exam dates available on the DTU Time Table 2021.
- Download and take a hard copy of the DTU Exam Schedule 2021 for preparation use.
The link to Check the DTU Time Table 2021
|DTU Time Table 2021 Important Link|
|To Download DTU Date Sheet 2021||Click Here|
How to Download the DTU Time Table 2021?
- Initially, visit the website of DTU, http://www.dtu.ac.in/
- After that, go to the examination section.
- Now, Check the timetable Menu.
- Then, Click on the respective UG PG Exam Time Table link.
- Here, you can download the exam Time Table.
- Also, take a printout for further reference.
Students who want to get more details can visit the official website. We will be updating soon as the notifications are released.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Admit Cards or hall tickets will be updated. Candidates must download the admit card as it is released. Students must keep their registration number and date of birth ready to download the admit card.
Guidelines to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card 2021’ tab.
- Enter your application number and select the date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned.
- Print it and keep it safe.
Details on Admit Card
The form details will be provided on the admit card of the student.
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Address of the candidate
- Phone or mobile number
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Program of study
- Examination date, time, and slot
- Address of test center
- Instructions for the exam
Rules and Regulations
The examination controller has released some rules and regulations for the students.
- Mask is compulsory for all.
- Candidates must reach the examination center 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No entry will be allowed inside the exam center 30 minutes before the exam.
- Along with the hall ticket, candidates will also have to carry an original photo identity ID such as Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar/PAN card/Driving License/Institute or Government issued ID card.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic device inside the exam center.
Q: Direct link to check Delhi Technological University Time Table?Ans: https://www.dtu.dk/english/education/examination-timetable
About Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is a state university in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic. In 1952, it started giving degrees after being affiliated with the University of Delhi. The institute has been under the Government of Delhi since 1963 and was affiliated with the University of Delhi from 1952 to 2009. In 2009, the college was given university status, thus changing its name to Delhi Technological University.