Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (ICG) 2023, GD Naviks (Direct link to apply)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023– It is good news for all the aspirants willing to Join Indian Coast Guard Bharti that Recruitment is released to hire AC (Assistant Commandant). Below you can find more details regarding AC Recruitment. Registration is open from 06 Feb 2023.
This article is having all ongoing recruitment under Indian AC Vacancy. You can find notification download links total vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualifications, etc in this post.
Tell the candidates that applications for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (ICG) 2023 have started now. All the candidates who have to apply are ready, in this article for the convenience of the candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Indian Armed force invites applications from Indian male candidates for the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast guard Batch. We will discuss in detail the Recruitment Notification issued by the Indian Armed Force.
In the recruitment notification, all information is given below like educational qualification, age, pay & allowances, and other important minor details. So, without further ado let’s start with the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment AC 2023
The Indian Coast Guard is an independent Armed Force in India and comes under the Ministry of Defense. It protects the maritime borders of the country.
|Organization Name||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch|
|Total Posts||255 Posts|
|Qualification||10th and 12th Pass|
|Job Location||All India|
|Form Start||6/ 02/ 2023|
|Last Date form||19/0 2/ 2023|
The Indian Coast Guard is inviting applications for the post of Navik for men on General Duty. The registration application for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment will be accepted online from 06 Feb – 16 Feb 2023.
In Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023, the application fee for the general, OBC, and EWS categories has been kept at Rs 250. While the application for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes has been kept free. Candidates can pay the application fee online mode.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
- Stage-I Written Exam (CGCAT)
- Stage II (PSB)
- Stage III (FSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Start Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023||6 February 2023|
|ICG Vacancy Application Last Date||19 February 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test and Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Original Document Verification
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
Applications for the Indian Coast guard will be accepted Online mode only. As already discussed that the application process will start from 2023 till 5:00 PM IST. To apply for the Indian Coast guard, candidates need to follow the below steps one by one.
- Log in to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Once the website page is open, click on the ‘opportunities’ button in the upper right corner.
- Select the Recruitment of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry-2023 Batch Advertisement. See the picture below.
- Click on the ‘I Agree‘ button to proceed ahead.
- Here you need to fill in all the details asked and the details under the asterisk mark are important ones and cannot be left blank. See below
- After filling in the details, a candidate has to upload his/her image and signature in jpeg format.
- The max size of the photograph must be between 10kb to 40kb.
- The max size of the signature must be between 10kb to 30kb.
- After filling in the details, revisit your application and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Important Instructions for filling Application
- Candidates need to fill in the detail such as the Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of birth as per the 10th certificate.
- Candidates need to fill email ID and Mobile number carefully since they will receive further information regarding the exam on the mail id and mobile number provided.
- One important thing, a candidate can choose only One Centre for the examination. So, while filling out the form candidate need to ensure the center they are going to fill.
Recruitment Zones and Examination Centre (Indian Coast Guard) 2023
Let us look at the recruitment zones and the examination centers for different states for the Coast Guard (Navik) Recruitment process. The below image will tell you about the recruitment zones, examination centers, and their corresponding participating states. The Main Examination centers are Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Noida, Varanasi, Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata, Mandapam, Chennai, Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam, Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai, New Mangalore, Gandhi Nagar, and Port Blair. Refer to the below image for detailed centers.
Coast Guard (Navik) Selection Procedure 2023
Let us see the Selection process for the Coast Guard (General Duty) (Navik) Recruitment 2023. As per the latest notification, the examination will be held in the month of April 2023.
There are a total of three rounds- Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Standard Measurement
|Written Exam||Objective Type/Online Mode||Topics covered – Maths, Physics, Chemistry (basic level Only), English(12 levels), General Knowledge, quant and reasoning, etc.|
|Physical Fitness Test(PFT)|| |
|Medical Standards|| |
- Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- A candidate who clears the written examination will be allowed to sit for Physical Fitness Test.
- Candidates clearing the Physical Fitness Test will be allowed to sit for Medical Evaluation Test.
That’s all we have to discuss on Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023.
The questions given below and their answers can also help you regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Q: What is the minimum age to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The minimum age to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 is 18 years.
Q: What is the process to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
Answer: The process to apply for the recruitment is given on the above page so that the candidate can understand and apply easily.
Also Read: New Recruitments 2023