SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021– There is saying it’s never too late to start. All the candidates who are looking for 12th pass Jobs or Typing Jobs can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment for grades C & D before 2021
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
A stenographer is a person who transcript speech or anything written for public notice. SSC Steno exam will be a computer-based exam. The exam date is 4th September to 7th September 2021. The Selection Process of Steno will include a written exam and typing (skill) test.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2021
Commission has recently released the official notification of SSC Steno Recruitment 2021 to recruit Grade C & Grade D posts. You can download the notification pdf from the below link.
Download here SSC Stenographer official Notification
Exam Date Revised:
Staff Selection Commission has recvised exam date of Stenographer Grade ’C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2021
All the candidates who are fulfilling eligibility criteria and wishing to apply for SSC Stenographer Exam should follow the below details. The last date to apply for the Steno exam is 2021
Mode of Application – Online Mode
Official website to apply online – click here
Application Fee –
For OBC/General (Male) – Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/Women – Free
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Follow below steps (Guide) on how to apply.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application
- Go to above official link to apply.
- Here you will find “Recruitment For Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2019”.
- Click on “Click to apply” button
- If you are new user on SSC website then click on register now button and fill all the required details to register then login.
- Now fill the application form and pay the fee online via above aforementioned modes.
- Choose your exam center very carefully and fill details correctly.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Exam Dates – SSC Steno Bharti
|Last Date to apply Application Form||update soon|
|Written Test Date||update soon|
|Skill Test Date||TBD|
SSC Stenographer Vacancies 2021
While releasing notification, commission didn’t launched the total vacancy count. Vacancies for SSC Stenographer Grade b and C Recruitment will be updated as soon as Staff Selection commission released them.
All eligible candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021. hence the fulfilling the requirement of eligibility criteria is essential. Mainly age limit, Education qualification is needed.
Min Age – 18 years
Max Age – 27 years
Note: Age calculation will be done as on 2021.
Upper Age Relaxation
|Category||Age relaxation permissible|
For other category age relaxation please refer the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification pdf.
Exam Pattern 2021
Now understanding exams can be a lot of help in getting close to selection. Therefore here we are discussing SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam Pattern.
Steno Written Exam pattern
- First of all, there will be Computer Based Test in Online mode and it will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Questions will be bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi) except for the English Language Subject.
- Refer to the below chart for the number of marks and a total number of questions.
- Total Exam Duration (CBT) is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked.
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Max marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Skill Test Pattern
All the candidates who clear Written exam need to appear for Skill test also known as Typing test. It will test your typing speed per minute.
- You can choose any language of your choice (Hindi/English).
- Language choice will be chosen while filling the Steno application form.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time. The transcription time will be:
- Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
- Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
- Grade C & Grade D typing speed is different.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
All the who will qualify for the written exam can appear in the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
So selection includes below rounds,
- Computer Based Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Merit List
Confusion on Selection process? – SSC Stenographer Selection Process
That’s all on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 (Grade C/D). Comment if any questions.
Follow TechMario.com on Facebook