SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024– There is a saying it’s never too late to start. All the candidates who are looking for 12th pass Jobs or Typing Jobs can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment for grades C & D till 5 Sep 2024.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024
A stenographer is a person who transcribes speech or anything written for public notice. The SSC Steno exam will be a computer-based exam. The exam date will be announced soon. The Selection Process for Steno will include a written exam and typing (skill) test, DV and Medical Examination.
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Notification 2024
Commission has recently released the official notification of SSC Steno Recruitment 2024 to recruit Grade C & Grade D posts. You can download the notification pdf from the below link.
|Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment Official Notification
|SSC Official website
All the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for the SSC Stenographer Exam should follow the below details. The last date to apply for the Steno exam is 2024
Mode of Application – Online Mode
Application Fee –
For OBC/General (Male) – Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/Women – Free
Mode of payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Follow the below steps (Guide) on how to apply.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application
- Go to the above official link to apply.
- Here you will find the “Recruitment For Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2024 “.
- Click on the “Click to apply” button
- If you are a new user on the SSC website then click on the register now button and fill in all the required details to register then log in.
- Now fill out the application form and pay the fee online via the above-aforementioned modes.
- Choose your exam center very carefully and fill in the details correctly.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
Exam Dates – SSC Steno Bharti
|Last Date to apply Application Form
|5 Sep 2024
|Written Test Date
|Skill Test Date
SSC Stenographer Vacancies 2024
While releasing the notification, the commission didn’t launch the total vacancy count. Vacancies for SSC Stenographer GraBe b and C Recruitment will be updated as soon as the Staff Selection committee has assessed them.
All eligible candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024. hence fulfilling the requirement of eligibility criteria is essential. Mainly age limit, Education qualification is needed.
Min Age – 18 years
Max Age – 27 years
Upper Age Relaxation
|Age relaxation permissible
For other category age relaxation please refer to the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification pdf.
Exam Pattern 2024
Now understanding exams can be a lot of help in getting close to selection. Therefore here we are discussing the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam Pattern.
Steno Written Exam pattern
- First of all, there will a be Computer Based Test in Online mode and it will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The Questions will be bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi) except for the English Language Subject.
- Refer to the below chart for the number of marks and a total number of questions.
- Total Exam Duration (CBT) is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked.
|No of Questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|English Language & Comprehension
Skill Test Pattern
All the candidates who clear the Written exam need to appear for the Skill test also known as a Typing test. It will test your typing speed per minute.
- You can choose any language of your choice (Hindi/English).
- Language choice will be chosen while filling out the Steno application form.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time. The transcription time will be:
- Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
- Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
- Grade C & Grade D typing speed is different.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
All those who will qualify for the written exam can appear in the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination. Candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
So selection includes the below rounds,
- Computer-Based Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Merit List
Confusion on Selection process? – SSC Stenographer Selection Process
That’s all on SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024 (Grade C/D). Comment if any questions.
दोस्तों इस आर्टिकल में SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024 के बारे में सारी जानकारी दी है उम्मीद है की दी गई जानकारी से आप संतुस्ट है अगर इसके बाद भी आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप हमे कमेंट करके पूछ सकते है।
उतर : ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर अप्लाई कर सकते है।
उतर : आयु सीमा 18 से 27 वर्ष है।
Follow TechMario.com on Facebook