The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the University Grant Committee National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) of 2023. Application forms have been released for the December session. All the details regarding UGC NET 2023 like eligibility Criteria, Exam patterns, Syllabus, and all the important dates are listed below.
The examination will be conducted for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) only. Qualified candidates who will clear the test will be eligible for the required post in universities and colleges of India. All the necessary information related to UGC NET 2023 like the application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, etc. has been mentioned in the article below. Online application forms for the UGC NET Exam 2022 have started from 30 Sep 2023, for which the last date of application has been kept till 28 Oct 2023.
The given table will help the candidates with all the events related to UGC NET Dec 2023:
|Online application starts on||30 Sep 2023|
|Last date to apply online||28 Oct 2023|
|Admit card Date||Update Soon|
|Release Date of Answer key||Update Soon|
|Result Announcement||Update Soon|
Application Form Process for UGC NET
Details regarding the application form for UGC NET Dec 2023 are here.
- The application form is available Online.
- A valid Email ID and mobile number are necessary to get register for the application form.
- Correct personal and educational details will be needed for the application form.
- All information and details will be sent by NTA to candidates’ registered Email IDs and mobile numbers.
- Multiple submissions of the application form by any candidate will be canceled.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of signatures in sizes between 4KB and to 30KB.
- Candidates have to upload passport-size photographs in size between 10KB and to 200KB.
- Photographs and signatures must be in JPG or JPEG format only will be accepted.
- Correction in the application form can be only done once and will be provided online.
- The examination center will be chosen by the candidate while filling out the application form.
- No hard copy will be required to send to the authority.
- Candidates must have multiple printouts of the application form for further usage.
The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for JRF in UGC NET December 2023 Notification should be up to 31 years. In this, relaxation of up to 5 years has been given in the maximum age limit for reserved category candidates. According to the UGC NET 2023 Notification, no maximum age limit has been prescribed for Assistant Professors
Points need to be kept in mind while filling out UGC NET From online
- All academic certificates from school, college, university, etc. for the candidate’s name, parents’ name, Date of Birth(D.O.B)
- Documents like Aadhar card, any ID proof (Bank a/c number/passport number/ration card/ other govt ID.)
- Academic mark sheets of 10th, 12th, qualifying degree certificate/last year mark sheet.
- Residential address
- Choices of 4 cities
- Subject code of NET
- Subject code at Post Graduation (PG) level
- Course code of PG
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Valid Email ID & mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Signature etc.
UGC NET Application Form Fee
- The application fee for UGC NET can be paid online mode.
- Credit card/debit card/net banking/payment is acceptable
- Fees as per categories:
- Gen: ₹ 1100/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL: ₹ 550/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: ₹ 275/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria of UGC NET
- Qualification: According to the UGC NET December 2023 notification, the applying candidate should have a master’s degree in the relevant subject from any recognized board. Also, General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree. For detailed information related to eligibility, refer to the official notification.
|Starting date of UGC NET December 2023 Online Application||30 September 2023|
|UGC NET December 2023 Online Application Last Date||28 October 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Check All Latest Jobs||https://onlineinfodesk.com/|
How to apply for UGC NET online?
By Following the below-listed step-by-step process you may apply for the UGC NET Dec 2023 online at the official Website. Candidates should avoid unofficial websites and not make any payment on the unofficial Website for the UGC NET December Application form process.
- Go to the official link- click here
- Read the generated instructions carefully and then click on the ‘Proceed to Apply Online link.
- Get yourself registered by filling in the general details like Name, Email ID, etc.
- After getting successfully registered, the candidate will get their login credentials on their registered email –ID and mobile number.
- Now, fill out the application form by providing their address, PIN code, selecting any 4 cities for examination venue, and course choices.
- Upload a passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Select payment mode and submit the fee as per your category.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of E- the receipt & application form for further usage.
Frequently asked questions and answers on it will be listed here soon. You may also share your queries with us through comments. Team OID will get you back as soon as possible.
Q: What is the last date of the UGC NET December Application?
A: UGC NET December Application’s last date is 31 May 2023.
Also Read: New Recruitments 2023