UP Police SI Syllabus 2022 | Latest Changes in UP Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern
As we know that UP Police recently release a notification regarding SI Bharti 2022. A number of candidates have applied for this Bharti. As the number of post in this recruitment was huge. So, the application was also a lot. Candidates should check the UP Police SI syllabus and exam pattern for better preparation. UP Police SI Syllabus 2022 and exam pattern have been provided below or you can visit the official website as well.
UP Police SI Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is the most important thing that can help you score more in the UP Police SI exam. With the help of the official exam pattern. You can navigate your preparation schedule in the right direction. Let’s have a look at below UP Police SI Exam syllabus and pattern.
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- Question Paper will be an objective type of online test.
- The total number of questions will be 160 of 2.5 marks each.
- The test will consist of a total of 400 marks.
- The time duration of the test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
Recent Changes In UP Police SI Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Changes in UP Police SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern will be notified on the official website if any changes will be there. We will also update here if any changes will be there.
UP Police SI Detailed Syllabus 2022
Candidates who have applied for UP Police SI Bharti 2022 must check its detailed syllabus and exam pattern. The exam syllabus and exam pattern is the most important tool to prepare well for any competitive exam. Candidates are also advised to download the syllabus from the official website only and not trust the unofficial syllabus and exam pattern.
- General Hindi:- this section will consent of Questions & Answer from the Passage, Title of the Passage, Letter Writing, Word Knowledge, Use of Words, Antonym, a Synonym, Word Substitution, Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases.
- Law & Constitution:- in this section, you will see a question from General Knowledge about the Indian Constitution, Aim of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wildlife Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law.
- General Knowledge:- In this section questions will be asked about general knowledge of the surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included in a scientist’s sight and thinking which is expected from an educated person.
- So, candidates should focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- Numerical Aptitude:- In this section, candidates have to face questions belonging to Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
- Reasoning:- In Reasoning Questions will be from topics like Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem-solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
The above-provided details are based on last year’s recruitment and it will be updated soon whenever the Up Police Dept release the Recruitment Notification. So that, keep visiting this page for more updates on the same.
UP Police SI Syllabus in Hindi
Many candidates are looking for UP Police SI Syllabus and Exam pattern in Hindi. We would inform you that UP Police SI Syllabus and exam pattern can be downloaded in Hindi as well from the UP Police department official website. Links to download the syllabus in Hindi are provided below.
|Notification for||SI Bharti 2022|
|Notification Date||Update Soon|
|Application Start Date||Notify Soon|
|Application End Date||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
If you want to add something to this article please write us in the comments box. Your comment will be considered as a suggestion to improve this article. Our team has listed the few most possible questions and answers on UP Police SI Syllabus and exam pattern. Let’s have a look at it below.
Queries on UP Police SI Syllabus and Exam pattern can be discussed here. You can share your queries on the UP Police SI Bharti syllabus and exam pattern through comments. We will try our level best to solve your queries here. However below listed most possible questions and answers can also help you.
Q1: क्या UP Police SI Exam Pattern और Syllabus में कोई changes हुआ है ?Ans: UP Police SI Exam Pattern और Syllabus में कोई भी changes होने पे department ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पे notify करेगा .
Q2: क्या हम UP Police SI Exam Syllabus हिंदी में भी download कर सकते है ?Ans: UP Police SI Exam Syllabus हिंदी में भी download क्या जा सकता है. हिंदी में syllabus download करने के लिय लिंक ऊपर दिया जा सकता है
Q: Can we get the direct link to check the SI Exam Syllabus?Ans: Yes, we have given the direct link of the official website in this post above, you can check your SI Exam Syllabus by clicking on it.
उत्तर : Up Police की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
उत्तर : पीडीऍफ़ फॉर्मेट में डाउनलोड कर सकते है।